Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Working hard or hardly working?


As I thought out my next blog, I realized most of them pertain to our "play time". Well folks, believe it or not we actually spend a good portion of our time working.  About a month ago, I realized everything in my life had reached “dream come true” material…except my job. So slowly but surely, I readied myself for my ideal career. I combined my love for horses, children, and teaching into one, and “Clark Riding Lessons” was born.   I have four lesson horses, and I teach ages 4 and up. I have a pretty good clientele here in the Valley, but I’m hoping by next summer roles around to be teaching all over my area.  I couldn’t be happier doing what I love, therefore never working a day in my life.

As for Brent; he works for the oil fields. He manages, monitors, and maintains all the caped sites.  He is working is way up in the business, learning the traded and going to school.  Up until now, he has been working within our area, but starting this last week he will be gone 4-5 days at a time.  We realize it’s a small sacrifice for the time being, but a hard one at that!   He enjoys it, but hopes to move up soon. He is such a hard worker and I couldn't be more proud of him! 

Two of my students learning about Sysco


Sysco, my Quarter/Morgan cross gelding and Cheyenne my Paint mare

Brinley and Clarissa finish their lesson as my other students wait



No comments:

Post a Comment