Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One of those days...

I know that anyone who has ever been in love will know exactly what I am talking about.

 "Love" doesn't just come in strong and stay that way forever. No, it creeps up slow, takes time to build, and over a life time it grows into something more amazing than I, the little ol' newly wed could ever imagine.  Even if love blind sides you and just takes over your life at a moments notice, you will never love the person you have fallen for more than you will tomorrow...and the next day...and the next.  

Over my life, I have come to realize that love comes in many shapes and sizes. Often real love and puppy love (for the lack of a better word) sometimes meet in the gray area; indistinguishable from sensible and practicable. 

But once in a life time, do you find that one person who just makes sense.  Who fits you like a glove. Completes you. And for good reasons, contradicts you. The person who brings you up, instead of pulls you down. The person who relies on you to pull them up when they might be down. Someone who you just fall so in love with, that for no reason at all, you find yourself more in love with them than you were five minutes ago. And today happens to be one of those days. And if I were a betting girl...I'd say tomorrow will be one of those days too.



  

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about! ;) love you liz! glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete