|Bear and Katrina nestled in their |
While half the nation sits inside our cozy little homes (because our door hinges are frozen), I start to think of things to keep myself busy. I have checked out every craft-blog, only to determine I am not going into town to get the materials. My house is clean, because that was done on day #1 of being frozen in. Katrina mentioned running up and down the stairs for release of canine energy. Done. What's left? Well, here are some of the best ideas I have found here and there to stay entertained while inside.
- Curl up on the couch, with a hot beverage and watch a movie you haven't made time for yet.
- Catch up on the book you have abandoned pages ago.
- Scrapbook. Because everyone has time for pictures, but not a minute to spare for doing something with them.
- Organize your closet.
- Try some baking recipes, then share them with your neighbors.
- Blog. (really, who does that?)
- Spend time on a really cute crafting project. Here are some awesome craft blogs you should check out:
- Try out some of the latest dace moves. Because no one really is watching, unless you have some nosy neighbors... like I do.