Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mountaineering

Wow, I feel like Easter Sunday was forever ago, but in reality it's only been a week! Brent and I have been super busy with wedding details- and hardly for our own wedding!  Brent's brother, Wes and his fiancĂ©e Ji-Yeon (from Korea) are getting married this Friday in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.  It's such an exciting time for everyone right now!  Both weddings are going to be so beautiful and fun. I can't wait!  Most importantly, a special thanks to my momma. She is absolutely amazing with this wedding! She has such cute ideas, and puts them into action.  Her creativity is amazing, and it will really show through on the big day.  I am so lucky to have her and my pop as my parents.  


Brent and I are taking a creative approach to a certain aspect in our wedding (to be revealed later) so, while we have been completing that we have take advantage of the different activities and having some fun.  We are a pretty active couple, and always seem to be up to something. We live right next to some beautiful sand dunes where we can rock climb.  We have tons of fun doing it, and this weekend we left the dogs at home and took Jake (Brent's youngest brother) along instead. 



"Liz! Where did you go?!" 
"I'm down here!!"







Mountaineer Elizabeth 


The Happy Couple

1 comment: