Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wedding plans in the Spring weather!

      Well, we are 44 days away from the best day of my life. It seems so far away! We are so exited though!! The wedding is going to be at Park City Mountain Resort, involving the Alpine Slide and all!


As far as the plans go, the invitations are finally finished, and are being sent out soon! We are very pleased with them, they turned out so neat an original!!  We are getting the music selection done, the flowers ordered, decorations, and everything else is going according to plan.  Brent, as always, is such a help with everything and gives the best input on ideas. One of my best friends and amazing photographer Rachel did our engagement pictures, and they turned out perfect! Some more fun news, my other best friend Sadie, who lives in Washington is coming out 2 1/2 weeks before the wedding to be with me and help out. I cannot wait for her to get here and spend time with her!  




      We are staying busy with work and getting ready for spring. The weather is so unpredictable! One day we are ready to mow the lawn in shorts and t-shirts, the next we are shoveling our driveway in winter parkas. Let's just say, I am more than ready for Spring to get here!  At one point this Winter, the dogs decided to decorate the backyard with garbage, pillows, blankets, or any other fun thing they found in the garage.  We could never clean it because the snow kept layering on top of it and freezing it.  So, on the first good solid day we had, we worked outside and cleaned up the yards and got them ready for summer.  The backyard look so beautiful after raking up shredded pillows, trash, and the dead grass.  I planted some new flowers, but due to our lovely weekly season changes, they are dying rapidly (hopefully they will come back). We are at the beginning of a huge snow storm so yesterday we fertilized and spread grass seed, in hopes the snow melt will make it green green green!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will go better than my flowers.  We have been having fun with our lovely neighbors, Megan and Justin.They are such cute, fun newlyweds, who happen to have a lot in common with us!  


Other than the usual, we have just been in love, happy, and enjoying this part of our life! I can't believe how lucky I am to have Brent.  He makes life so fun and unbelievably happy! Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for summer! I know we are!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! You have my address, right? Cause I better get an announcement! Here's my address again, just in case. :)
    Heidi and Rob Llewellyn
    1180 W. 1750 S.
    Logan, UT 84321

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I cant wait either! I am so excited for you! Hurray!!!!

    ReplyDelete