(Yes I realize it's six days in to May, and I'm starting late. It's doubtful I'll stay on track anyway...but what the hay, right?!)
Day One: A Picture (obviously) and 10 facts about yourself.
1. My biggest accomplishment in life is that I am very well rounded. I've done a little bit of everything.
2. I still listen to music from my childhood and sing it loud and proud. (Hanson, Backstreet Boys, B*Witched)
3. I am attached to my dogs more than a girl possibly should be. But they are worth it.
4. I am a Christian. Love my Lord! Amen!
5. As much as I tease my mom, I am scared of heights too.
6. I play the Oboe. (and Piano, clarinet, and a tiny bit of the flute and percussion) Dorky, I know.
7. I love gore. Guts, blood, and missing limbs are super cool. (Good thing I'm an EMT, right?)
8. I have webbed toes.
9. If I could live in the ocean, I probably would.
10. I have to
smother touch my husband when I'm sleeping. at. all. times.