Friday, June 15, 2012

Impressed, not.

I am not impressed with today. 

For a Friday, ya know, it kinda sucks.  It started too early, my students were off their freakin' rockers a tad naughty, the weather is crummy, and on my way home I saw a dead cat much resembling that of our Frankie (Who, I am happy to report, was found snoring soundly in his lounge chair instead). 

I'm ready for a break. Our break. 

What I am impressed with, are the people in my life.  I have some pretty amazing people who are always there for me. My Momma and Sadie just always seem to know how to fix everything


I'm packing for our belated anniversary weekend. It's been two years since the "I do's" and I still sorta love that kid, maybe even more than before. I won't get too deep into it, but I don't mean to brag when I say I have one of those insanely perfect husbands. That's all.

Keeping with tradition, we're on our way to Flaming Gorge. Don't ever expect anything different; we're creatures of habit.  Anyway, this will be exciting trip with exciting things to do and exciting people to see.  I just have to get over Friday, because Frinight on the other hand, is going to rock.   


not dead



not stressful



very much alive

i adore being pregnant. 





2 comments:

  1. Glad you're blogging again! And your preggo belly is just as cute as your drawings suggest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face! And your cute preggo belly! :)

    ReplyDelete